Uninstall IMVU from my computer follow the instructions below:
- Click Start then Control Panel.
- Click on Programs then go to Programs and Features.
- Look for IMVU Avatar Chat Software from your list of programs then click the Uninstall button.
- Follow the instructions, if prompted, to complete the uninstallation process.
How to Uninstall IMVU on Windows 10/8/7?
How To Force Uninstall Programs That Won’t Uninstall In Windows 10
You can do it by following these steps.
1) Click on the Start button and select Settings, then click on Control Panel. From there, find and open Add or Remove Programs.
2) Locate IMVU in the list of programs and double-click it.
3) A new window opens with a few options for uninstalling IMVU: “Remove”, “Change/Repair” and “Uninstall”. Select Uninstall to remove all traces of the program from your PC.
4) When prompted, review any information about what will happen during this process before clicking OK to continue uninstalling IMVU from your computer!
5) A window opens to let you know that IMVU has been successfully uninstalled from your computer.
On Windows 10, deleting applications is rather more difficult since simply deleting the program folder or file might cause issues. Instead, head to the Settings app’s “Apps and Features” page and perform the following: Select the app you’d like to remove, then click “Uninstall.”
Delete your IMVU account by following the above instructions. Go to imvu.com/catalog/web_delete_account.php and confirm that the avatar’s name on the page is correct. To delete your IMVU account, type your password and click OK.
Open Finder, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar. Open the app’s folder to check for an Uninstaller if it is located in a folder. If you discover Uninstall [App] or [App] Uninstaller, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions.
Start by opening the Start Menu. click Settings from the Start menu. select Apps from the left-hand side menu. choose Apps and Features from the drop-down list on the left. Select Program or App from the list that appears on your right. On your left, under your selected program or app, click Uninstall to remove it.
Right-click an empty spot on the Windows desktop. Select Personalize from the pop-up menu. Click Themes in the left navigation menu. Select Desktop Icon Settings from the drop-down menu. Uncheck the box next to the icon(s) you wish to delete, then click Apply and OK.
Unfortunately, you can’t turn off your account while it’s being cleared by the IMVU staff to make room for new users. If you want to cancel your membership, you must delete your account.
However, if IMVU bans you for a term of service violation, your content will be deleted unless you can get the account reactivated within 30 days.
In the Event Viewer, go to Windows Logs > Application. Select Filter Current Log from the right-click menu of Application. In the new window, choose MsiInstaller for the Event sources drop down list. One of the events should show who uninstalled the app.
According to the program, something appears to be wrong. Perhaps Safe Mode and an uninstall from the control panel/Programs and Features are required. If that doesn’t work, right-click My Computer, select Properties, then click Advanced System Settings under the Startup & Recovery heading. In the window that opens up, click Troubleshooting -> The program has apparently been damaged in some way. Perhaps go into safe mode and remove it using the control panel/Programs and Features. If that doesn’t work, double-click My Computer and open the main drive to expose the Programs folder. Locate a file that won’t delete and remove it.)