Skydiver119, Basically you have to go to settings, general, iPhone or iPad storage, wait for your apps to load then find the Game Center app you want to remove from there. Swipe the app to the left and tap delete app.
How to Delete game data and reset game from game center – IOS 13
How To Erase Game App Data From Game Center For iPhone iOS 11 *restart game progress
Write an article about how you can unlink the PUBG app from Game Center without deleting the app. One way to do this is by going into Settings, then Privacy, then select “Game Center,” and tap on “Sign Out” at the bottom of the screen. This will sever the connection between your PUBG account and Apple’s Game Center, which makes it easier to play PUBG without being constantly reminded of other games you have been playing or recently updated.
Another way to solve this problem is by deauthorizing the PUBG app. To do this, you need to go into your device’s settings and select “General,” then “Storage & iCloud Usage,” click on “Manage Storage” under the Storage section, scroll down until you find PUBG, tap on it (it will be at the bottom of whatever apps are listed), and hit “Deauthorize App.” This option allows you to play PUBG without being constantly reminded of other games you have been playing or recently updated. Eliminating these reminders will maximize your chances of winning in-game.
Follow the below steps to link your PUBG account:
1. Launch PUBG and head to the Game Settings menu (press M).
2. Tap on Region and select a region or country.
3. You will need to sign out of your current region in order for this change to take effect, so tap Sign Out before selecting any other regions/countries!
4. When you sign back in with a different country or region, flag based on where you purchase the game will no longer apply and that’s why we get 2 accounts out of one purchase.
Yes, you can. If you have iOS, turn off Game Center in Settings->Game Center. On Android, go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Services -> Turn it off. Logging out also will log you out of your account everywhere else that it’s connected to your username and password.
Tapping the “Mobile Data” icon will open a menu that includes “Wi-Fi,” “Cellular Data,” etc. Tap whichever option you need to modify from this menu, for example tap on the Mobile Data icon from there you can find your settings by tapping on data usage or cellular data or by typing in “Settings” into the search bar.
Yes, it is possible to avoid linking your device with a game center account.
Follow the instructions below to do so.
1) Log into Game Center on your Mac/iPhone/iPad or online at http://gamecenterlive.apple.com
2) Create an Apple ID for your child that does not have an Apple ID yet, but make them require parental approval before completing any purchase in future
3) Transfer purchases you wish to keep from their current ID to this new one which will be inactive until parental approval is granted. 4) Keep logging in with this inactive Id for purposes of running any quests or other activities during the day 5) Once these are over go back under parental controls and disable Approval required for all purchases and change the password to something your child won’t know.
You can find your Game Center account username and password in Account Settings: Click “Account,” then click “Game Center,” and you should see your Game Center username and password. You can also change it from this page.
To unlink PUBG from Game Center, tap the Settings icon on the app’s home screen. In Settings, press your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select “Linked Accounts”. Then press Unlink next to “Game Center”. Please note that when you unlink credentials from one service they no longer work with services connected. For example, if you remove a Facebook authentication code from a KRBT KRBOOK library account it will render useless for logging into any other service connected to Facebook. It’ll also require re-authenticating with Facebook when users go to log in at a later date.