- Hago is a social media platform where users can share and discuss their opinions.
- When a user feels that their post has been removed or edited without their permission, they can contact the platform to have it removed.
- There are a few ways that users can delete posts on Hago, including through the central noticeboard, through the user’s profile page, or by emailing the company.
how to delete hago post | hago post delete kaise kare | hago par post delete kaise kare
Hago post delete kese kare
How do I delete a posting?
- Log into your account and select the “Deleting a Post” option from the menu on the left.
- Type or paste the text of the post you want to delete into the “Deleting Post” field and click on the “Delete” button.
- You will be asked to confirm deletion before it takes effect.
How do you delete a community post?
How to delete a community post in a WordPress site is something that many people don’t know how to do. Here’s how: 1. Go to the “Edit” tab on the main page of your WordPress site and click on the “delete post” button. 2. Type in the following information in the “delete post” text field: The name of the community post, or the id if it’s a link The date, time, and message of the deletion Note: If you’re deleting a community post that has been published by someone else on your site, be sure to include their name and contact information so they can be contacted if there are any problems with the deletion.
How do you delete posts on Android?
Android users can delete posts on their device by pressing theDelete Post button. This button is located in the bottom right corner of the post screen. To delete a post, users first need to find and select it from the list of posts. Then, they can press Delete Post to confirm their decision.
How do I delete my amino post?
If you have a question about deleting your amino post, this is the article for you. In this article, we will go over how to delete your amino post.
What happens if I delete a post that has been shared?
If you delete a post that has been shared on social media, your friends and followers might not be able to find it. They might have to look through your entire account or through the posts that have been Shared with you.
Are Friends notified when you delete a post?
Most social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, allow users to delete posts after they are published. If a user deletes a post while their friends are still following the post, they will not be notified of the deletion. This can lead to problems if friends are invested in the content of a post and want to follow the user back but do not want to see their posts deleted.
How do I delete a post I’ve seen?
How to Delete a Post You’ve Seen on the Internet: A Comprehensive Guide
How do I delete a post I put on someone’s timeline?
DELETING A POST FROM A TIMELINE:
- Log into your account and click on the “History” tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the timeline and select “Deletes.”
- Click on the “Delete Post” button and confirm your deletion by filling out the optional details.
- Your post will be deleted from your account, but you will still have access to it in history if you want to view or share it again.
How do I delete old posts from Nextdoor?
If you want to delete old posts from Nextdoor, the first step is to open Nextdoor and sign in. Then, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Delete posts.” After that, you can select the post you want to delete and press the Delete button.
When you delete a post is it really gone?
Do you ever Delete a post and it never shows up again? If so, that’s definitely going to be a problem. It might seem like the post is gone, but if you click on the link you were sent to, it still pops up in your Recent Post list.
You can see all posts and pages that you’ve created on Hago by using the “Posts” tab. The posts will show up in chronological order so it’s easier for you to access them. You can also filter your posts by assigning tags or viewing only the ones you’ve marked as Public . After selecting Posts , Tab, then Filters, users are able to either filter content by the type of tag they’re looking for, or just view any public postings that they want to share outside of their list of recipients.
Main difference is that a page should contain the name of the content owner’s business or site, while post can be generic
A post is any general blog entry. Adding your thoughts to the blogosphere are posts. A page will have its own URL and look more like a website. This is because you’ll need to include important information about “who this belongs to” at the top of each page or your site won’t show up in search engines properly. Pages also have their own navigation menus to navigate through them easily, while posts don’t really provide an easy way for visitors to browse related articles/pages on your site.
You are able to edit your profile settings, for example your About You or your location. To do so, navigate to “Profile” in the navigation bar, then click on “Account Settings”. To edit what you share on Hago’s News & Updates page (blog feed) go to Profile > Account Settings > General. For example: You can select who gets notified about new content by selecting the appropriate circles under Notifications.
To change your password, please click on the ‘Edit Profile’ link at the top right of any page on Hago. You can then enter your current password and set a new one.
In order to get a username for Hago, you’ll want to select the “Username” option from the left-hand menu. You can then enter your desired username and click on the green “Make Username” button.
1. Click the cogwheel in the upper right-hand corner when logged into Hago
2. Select “Settings”
3. Select “Posts”
4. Find the posts you want to delete and click on them one by one or select all at once to share up/down across posts to mark for deletion
5. Click “Delete Selected Posts” in top right hand corner of your browser, next to Hago logo 6 People who are friends with each other will not be able to see content that has been deleted from somebody else’s profile or photo albums because it no longer exists on their account, which prevents people from unnecessarily flicking through somebody’s photos thinking they’re online somewhere when they’re really not.
Hago is different from other social networks because all users maintain an equal stake in the network. This means that each user can also take away another user’s right to share on there openly and purposefully or maliciously — without any previous notice — by deleting their posts indefinitely. It’s important to exercise caution while using this feature, but it’s not the only way you can protect your intellectual property on Hago: we offer a unique DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and TOS (Terms of Service) system which helps creators assert their ownership of intellectual property they have shared online.