Delete an old Ask FM account follow the instruction below:
- You must be logged into the account to close it.
- Click “Settings”, and “Deactivate account.”
- Click the “Deactivate account” button.
How to delete ask.fm account
How to delete/cancel Ask.fm account (link in description)
Write an article about how to delete an old Ask FM account. It is possible to delete your old account and create a new one, but we encourage you to read this article first before doing so! Let’s explore the reasons why you might want to do so and what it entails in terms of deleting your account.
What is Ask FM? You may be asking, and we will explain that shortly. First, we want to let you know that signing up for this service as well as deleting your existing account is quite easy! Just follow the steps below and you’ll be good to go in no time at all…
Well, it’s basically a social media site where members can ask questions and receive answers from other members. It allows users to anonymously ask personal questions of fellow members or even strangers. Some people use it to help with their homework while others might use it to chat with someone about an obscure topic they are interested in. The possibilities are endless! Why Admins Might Want To Delete Your Account If you break Ask FM’s terms of service, they will ban your account (and probably deactivate it). This includes asking for other people’s personal information, harassing or insulting others and sharing inappropriate content. Because rules are rules, breaking them can lead to deletion of the account.
What You Need To Know Before Deleting Your Account If you wish to delete your account please note that all your answers / questions will be deleted as well. Any ‘shout outs’ you have made will not be deleted but it is best to erase any personal information linked to those shout outs before deleting so no one can use them against you – this means removing usernames, locations etcetera. Once this article has been read I hope you already feel prepared enough to delete your Ask FM account. If you aren’t sure why you even want to leave, then don’t fret! You can always sign up again with the same username and password if you so wish.
Press the account icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Press ‘delete’ (right) or ‘add contact’ (left). You can also press your profile picture, this will send you to the settings page, where you can delete your old accounts. Choose ‘manage accounts’. Select Account 1 by pressing it once and press x across its face to delete it. Repeat for any other Accounts that are unwanted.
This is your opportunity to “reactivate” your old account.
-Please know that when you are reactivating an old account, all information will be reset. However, if you want to save any pre-filled information on the profile that you were reactivating then please make sure to login in beforehand.
To unblock yourself, log out and log in again to your account. This will take about 15-30 minutes to complete if you’re doing it for the first time. Once that’s done, you’ll be able to access your profile and won’t be blocked anymore!
If someone blocked you on ask.fm, there are a few reasons why this could have happened. You may be given an option to request being unblocked when you’re blocked by someone, but the person who has blocked you doesn’t have to honor your requests if they don’t want to.
To delete your old account, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your new account and click ‘please verify my new account’
2. Select a selfie from your camera or enter a name to continue
3. Fill in the boxes under photo with a profile picture, bio and age
4. Agree to Terms of Service agreement which can be found at the bottom left corner of the screen that will appear on final step of process by clicking “I Agree” button that will have been highlighted blue if you have followed all necessary steps to fill out part 2 of personal information
5. In activation details section please type in mobile phone numbers/email addresses for verification purposes
6. Enter desired username in appropriate box
7. Finally click the box ‘request deletion of previous account’
8. Lastly, you will be asked to enter details for secret question and answer field in case your chosen username happens to be already taken
9. Confirm that you have read carefully all information about ask fm terms and conditions
10. Double-check everything is correct before clicking the submit button at bottom right corner of page which will now say delete profile Congratulations! You are finally ready to start fresh with a new account on ask.fm app!
First, you’ll need to enter their name. When prompted for a geographic location, type in “all.” After filling in the other information about themselves and clicking search, click on the user’s name. On their profile page you can find their ask.fm username listed by country on the left side of the screen under “Username”
Ask.fm is a social media Web site where people can post questions anonymously or with an account, as well as submit answers from others to those questions before voting them up or down.
Ask.fm is a social networking service which was founded in June 2010 by Rami Saari. Users ask questions to other users, typically anonymously—they are only identified by their username.
The site has come under scrutiny for offering easy access to individuals that would bully or post unwanted comments on the Ask.fm profile of another person or company’s page, damaging someone’s online reputation or spreading rumors about them.