- You can delete a specific requesters conversation.
- To delete a conversation.
- Expand the conversations by clicking on the Expand all link or by clicking the button on the left of the row which you wish to expand.
- Click Delete button at the right bottom of that conversation.
HOW TO DELETE CHATS ON MSP | K K J A Z Gaming
How to delete a message on msp.
To delete a conversation, you can either swipe left on the chat and tap delete or go to the chat and tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
If you accidentally deleted a conversation, you can recover it by going to Settings > Chat Settings > Data and Storage Usage > Chat History. From there, you can click “Recover Unread Conversations” and they’ll be restored.
To delete a particular conversation, go to the chat’s page and tap on the delete button.
To delete team chat history, you’ll need to go into the app and find the team chat that you want to delete. Once you find it, tap on it and then tap on “Delete Chat.” This will remove all of the messages from the team chat.
To delete a message, simply click the “delete” button on the top right of the message.
1. Open the messenger app on your phone. 2. Tap on the message you want to delete.
3. Press and hold the message until a pop-up menu appears, then tap “Delete”.
You can deactivate your messenger by going into settings and clicking on “messenger”. Once you’re in the messenger settings, click on the gear icon at the top right. Scroll down to “Deactivate”.
Yes, you can delete messages from your team. However, if the message was sent to a group of people, it will still be visible to anyone in the group.
Yes, you can delete team messages. To delete a message from a team chat:
1) Tap and hold on the message you want to delete.
2) Select “Delete” from the menu that pops up.