- Open the Google Podcasts app .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Podcast settings. For completed episodes
- Tap Remove completed episodes
- Choose a time period.
EPISODE TIPS & HACKS YOU NEED TO KNOW! 2017
How do you delete episodes? That is the question that many podcast listeners ask themselves when they are deciding what to delete. If the answer is “all of them,” then this article will help you delete episodes from your iTunes library.
Step One: delete episodes from iTunes. On a computer, find your “iTunes” app on the toolbar and then click on it to open up the program. Once opened, go down until you see an option that says “Library,” which is located in the left-hand corner of the screen. Then locate and delete episodes by clicking one at a time or select all of them with CTRL+A (Command+A for Mac) if they are scattered throughout different folders in this window.
Step Two: delete podcast episode files off your hard drive as well once they have been deleted from iTunes so you don’t accidentally get rid of something important later on when trying to organize your system. Open Finder (or Windows Explorer for Windows users) and then open up “Finder,” which is located in the top toolbar. Locate your delete episodes from here as well by clicking on them one at a time or select all of them with CTRL+A (Command+A for Mac).
Step Three: delete podcast episode files off your hard drive once they have been deleted from iTunes so you don’t accidentally get rid of something important later on when trying to organize your system. Open Finder (or Windows Explorer for Windows Users) and locate where those episodes are stored, then delete it. Sometimes deleting the file will delete the podcasts that were downloaded onto their computer but some services only delete entries in iTunes’ library while keeping local copies intact; if this is not what you want, delete the podcast episode files off your hard drive.
Episode Interactive tutorial – Changing story styles and deleting a story
Step Four: After deleting episodes from iTunes and Finder (or Windows Explorer), go to Edit > Preferences in iTunes (Command+comma on Mac).”
*Please note that this content is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice. The reader should consult a qualified professional about their specific needs.
– delete from iPhone or iPad app with iOS 11.0+ installed and enabled in Settings > Your Name (near the top of the page) > iCloud > Documents & Data > For You, My Music, Playlists, etc., scroll to bottom and click on “Delete Document” button for music you want deleted from your device. This will not delete anything that is synced via Apple Music subscription or has been downloaded onto an offline playlist/device through Apple’s Files app. If you’re having trouble deleting these manually without a data loss, contact us at Music Supportﬂat-“@”apple.com”. We’ll be able to help remove them for you.
delete from iTunes on a PC or Mac
delete in the Apple Music app for Android device if synced with iCloud > Settings and scroll to “Delete Document” button under music that is downloaded onto your phone)
delete from any other devices (e.g., Windows, Blackberry, etc.) where an iOS 11+ update has been installed and enabled at the bottom of each page in settings > Documents & Data tab > For You, My Music, Playlists columns by scrolling down to find the section called “delete document”)
1. Open the Google Podcasts app .
2. At the bottom, tap Home .
3. At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Podcast settings. For completed episodes
4. Tap Remove completed episodes
5. Choose a time period.