- On Kik, you can delete individual messages or entire chats.
- Individual Messages: Pressing and hold the message you’d like to delete and tap Delete.
- Deleting a message in your chat won’t delete it from your friend’s chat since all messages a stored locally on each device.
How To Delete Messages On Messenger From Both Sides
How To Delete Kik Messages
If you are the one who sent the messages, then you can delete them from your phone. If you are not, then there is no way to delete them without having access to the sender’s phone.
Yes, blocking someone on Kik will delete any messages you have sent to them.
Kik messages do not disappear when you delete the app. However, if someone deletes their account, then all of their messages will be deleted.
Kik does not provide a way to delete messages. However, you can delete the app and start over.
You can delete conversations on Kik by following these steps:
1) Open the conversation you want to delete.
2) Tap the trashcan icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3) Tap Delete Conversation.
You can tell when someone is active on Kik by looking at their profile. If they have a green dot next to their name, then they are currently on the app.
The three dots on Kik are used to indicate that the user has more messages in their inbox.
There is no way to tell if someone has taken a screenshot of your conversation on Kik, but you can try the following:
If they are using an Android device, you can go to their chat history and see if there is a screenshot in the folder.
Lurking is the act of observing a chat without being seen by other users. On Kik, this is done by opening a chat and not participating in it or typing anything.
Yes, you can make video call on Kik by downloading the app and following the instructions.