- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage.
- Scroll to TV, tap it, then tap Review Apple TV Downloads.
- Find the movie, show, or episode that you want to delete.
- Then swipe left on it and tap Delete.
How to Add and Remove Music and Movies from an iPhone or iPad Using iTunes
How to Delete Videos Stored in iTunes 12.2 library – Exclusive Video 2015
Write an article about how to delete movies from iTunes. This is a quick and easy tutorial on how to remove old or unwanted videos from your iTunes library. It also provides information on the most efficient way of finding and deleting content.
Delete movies from iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer
2. Click the “Account” tab at the top of the screen
3. Scroll down to “Purchased” and click on it
4. Find the movie you want to delete by clicking on its name, then select “Delete” from the drop-down menu that appears next to it
5. Confirm your selection by clicking “Delete Selected Items” in the bottom right corner of your screen
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for any other movies you wish to remove from iTunes
7. When you have finished removing your content, click “Done” in the bottom right corner of your screen.
To remove an individual movie or TV show, open the Movies or TV shows category in iTunes on your PC. Select Library from the pop-up menu at the top left, then choose Movies or TV shows. To delete a file, select it and press the Delete key. [Item] must be deleted.)
When you remove a downloaded film from your Mac, it is merely deleted from your machine. If you’ve paid for a movie and don’t want to keep it on your device, you can always redownload it. You may hide any film if you do not wish it to appear in your library.
You can select Delete from Library if you want to remove the song from your iPhone but not delete it from your Apple Music library. The song will continue to be accessible for offline listening, despite its removal from your music collection. Remove Download removes the song entirely from your Apple Music portfolio.
When you remove a song from your iPhone, it is removed from all of your devices as well. The music you delete from your iPhone will still be accessible in your iTunes library or through past purchases, no matter how many copies you have downloaded.
To remove a file from the trash, double-click it and then simultaneously press “Command” and “Delete.” Drag a file into the “Trash” icon on your dock instead. The film is deleted.
Tap on “Settings and privacy” and then on “Data usage.” After that, tap “Media storage” and “Clear media storage.” If the same is true for your web storage setting, do the same with it.
Tap the Albums option on the left side of the screen. Then, select Recently Deleted by tapping it, then selecting Select. Tap Remove to remove any photos or videos you wish to delete, or tap Delete All to remove all of them at once. To complete the operation, tap Remove again.