- Go to the Instagram Settings menu and log out from both accounts.
- From the Insta home, you will see both accounts displayed with a single tap.
- Tap on the small Edit button at bottom Right of screen.
- Select the account that you want removed by tapping on it once.
- Tap on x mark beside that account in order to confirm removal
how to remove Instagram multiple account sign in
How to log out of a remembered instagram account
Open the Instagram app on your phone, click the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, and select “Settings.”
Scroll down to “Log Out” and tap it. Enter your password when prompted, then tap “Log Out.” You’ll be logged out of your account.
You can remove people from your Instagram login list by clicking on the “People” tab at the bottom of your screen. From there, you’ll be able to remove people by scrolling through your list and tapping on the red “X” next to their name.
To log out of Instagram from the remembered login in 2021, you’ll need to go to your Settings and then tap on “Log Out.” You can also log out by going to your profile and tapping the three dots in the top right corner.
You can’t unsave an Instagram account. You would have to delete your account, which you can do by navigating to the profile page and clicking on “Delete Account.
To log out of multiple Instagram accounts, go to the account settings and click the button that says Log Out.
You are probably logged in with Facebook. You have to log out of Instagram on the app and then log back in with your account.