- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap to Privacy.
- Tap to Tags.
- Tap Hide Photos and Videos Of You (iOS) or Hide Photos and Videos(Android).
- Select the photos or videos you’d like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide (iOS) or (Android).
- Tap Hide From Profile.
How to HIDE Posts on Instagram
How do you hide all your photos on Instagram In Dteails:
You can’t. Instagram doesn’t let you hide pictures (…yet). However, it’s possible to set your profile to private which will make all of your photos visible only to approved followers. Once you’ve made your account private, here’s how you’ll access your photos:
1) Log in after changing your profile to private.
2) Scroll down the Instagram menu (to where it says “Explore”) and select “Photos.”
3) You’ll find two options at the bottom of this new page – “Saved” or “Your Activity.” If you have any activity saved on the photo-sharing site, this is where they are located. This means that if you want others not to see what you’re up to, you have to clear your activity.
4) To clear your activity from a photo, select the three dots next to it and then choose “Clear Activity.” You can also do this to a hashtag that you’ve used. Just click on the three dots under any Photo Map entry, scroll down and select “Clear Your Activity.”
5) If you want to remove specific photos from your profile completely, click on them and select “Delete” (this works similar to Facebook). Keep in mind though: Once you delete a photo from Instagram, it’s gone for good! There is no way of getting it back. Also, the person who took the picture will still be able to see it through their feed or using hashtags if they saved it using a tag.
How to Hide Photos/Videos in Instagram
1. Go to your profile and tap .
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap to Privacy.
4. Tap to Tags.
5. Tap Hide Photos and Videos Of You (iOS) or Hide Photos and Videos(Android).
6. Select the photos or videos you’d like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide (iOS) or (Android).
7. Tap Hide From Profile.
It’s not possible to directly hide Instagram activity or postings, as you may believe. No matter what you do, your shares, likes, and comments will be seen by your followers. You have the option of deleting them or altering your profile settings to minimize your online presence.
You may delete photos from Instagram without hiding them. You may just archive postings that you want to hide from your feed. Archived articles remain on the app and may be retrieved at any time.