- On the login screen, tap Forgot Password above Log In. tap Username or Phone.
- Enter your email address, username or phone number, then tap Next.
Easily Get back your Instagram Account
How to recover Instagram account without email, password,phone number
Yes, you can reactivate your account by following these steps:
1) Head to the Instagram website and log in with your email address and password.
2) Once logged in, click on “Forgot Password” on the top right.
3) Enter your phone number and hit “Send Code”.
4) Follow the instructions given to you by Instagram to verify your account.
If you forgot your password, email, and phone number for your Instagram account, then you can use the Forgot Password function that is available on the app. To do this, first log out of your account by tapping on the profile icon at the top right of the screen. Then tap on “Forgot Password?” and enter your username or email address. You will be prompted to enter a new password.
If you have an old phone, you can log into the Instagram app using that. If not, you’ll need to contact Instagram’s support team.
If you have been banned from Instagram, this is likely due to one or more of the following reasons:
1. You violated Instagram’s Community Guidelines.
2. You created multiple accounts with different names and posted spam content on them.
3. You created a fake account to mislead people into thinking it was an official account for a brand or celebrity.
4. Your account was hacked and used as a platform for spamming other users.
Instagram has a variety of settings you can use to control your account. You can set up an account for yourself, your company, or your child. If you need to reactivate your account, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Tap on “Settings” on the app’s home screen
2. Select “Accounts” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
You can recover your account by following the instructions on this page: https://instagram.com/help/contact/?product=account#recover
It is possible to recover your account without email by following the instructions on this page: https://instagram.com/help/contact/?
You can’t find the email you used for Instagram. All you need to do is access your account on Instagram.
I’m not sure what your question is asking, but you can change your Instagram password without the old one by going to “Settings” and then “Password.
If you have logged in to Instagram before, you can find your email and password in the app’s settings. To get to the settings, tap the “gear” icon on the bottom right of your screen. You should then see a list of options that include “Log out.” Tap “Log out” to log out of Instagram. Next, tap on “Settings” at the bottom of your screen. Scroll down until you find “Account Settings,” then tap it.
To change your password without the old password, you can go to the Google account website and click on “forgot my password” to retrieve your password.