Remove friends from Facebook on free fire follow the instructions below:
- Open your Facebook account.
- Tap Menu for setting options.
- Go to Settings & Privacy
- Now tap settings for more.
- Go to Apps & Websites (Which is Linked with your Facebook Account) in Security.
- Tap Edit in Logged in with Facebook (Have Access to collect data from Account).
- Find Free Fire game in the Active section. Edit Garena Free Fire.
- Turn Off Friends List Access. (Sharing your Friends List With)
- Save all settings.
Remove Facebook Friends In Free Fire 100% Working Trick|rdxvarun|free fire
Remove all Facebook friends permanently from free fire! Delete Facebook Friends
Garena is a gaming platform that offers online multiplayer games. To remove Garena friends, you need to log into your account and click on the “Friends” tab. You can then click on the “Remove Friend” button next to the person you want to remove as a friend.
The first step is to click on the “Friends” tab in the upper left hand corner of the screen. This will bring up a list of your friends and their IDs. Click on their ID and it will ask you to enter your password. The next step is to click on “Add Friend” which will then load a new window with a code that you can share with your friend.
You can change servers by clicking on the server you want to join in the top-left corner of the screen.
You can delete friends on Facebook by going to the Friends list and clicking “Friends” in the left navigation bar. You will then see a list of your friends and you can click “Remove Friend” next to their name.
You can remove friends from Facebook by clicking on the “Friends” tab in the left-hand sidebar. From there, you can click on a friend’s name and then click “Remove Friend.” You can also mark them as “Do not show up in News Feed” to prevent seeing posts from that person.