- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu.
- Select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
How To Delete Google Search History On Android Mobile u0026 Remove All Search Bar Suggestions-2020
How To Clear Browsing History on Google Chrome
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More.
3. Click History.
4. On the left, click Clear browsing data.
5. From the drop-down menu.
6. Select how much history you want to delete.
7. Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
8. Click Clear data.
What to do if you want to delete your Google search history. Clearing your browsing history doesn’t remove all traces of your online presence. It not only records information on your searches and sites you visit, but it also records information on the videos you watch and even where you go if you have a Google account.
Google will still keep your “deleted” data for audits and other purposes. However, it won’t utilize it to provide tailored advertising or tailor your search results. The firm will partially anonymize the data after 18 months if you don’t use your Web history, so you won’t be linked with it.