- Open the Messenger app and go to your recent conversations.
- Tap on the search bar at the top and search for the conversation that you archived.
- At first login to your Facebook Account with your credentials.
- Click on the settings icon and select Account Settings from the menu.
How to RECOVER DELETED MESSAGES ON MESSENGER – Recover Deleted Facebook Messages iPhone/Android
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages on iPhone
Have you accidentally deleted messages on your iPhone? You’re not alone. This has happened to me before and I was frustrated because I couldn’t find any way to retrieve them back. But, after some research, I found the solution! Here are the steps:
1. Open up your Messages app and navigate to it by tapping on “Messages” in the lower left corner of your screen.
2. Tap “i” next to one of your conversations that contains a message you want to recover
3. Select “Recover Texts”
4. The texts will be saved as image files in a folder called ‘Media’ 5-6 times per day for 30 days 7-8 times per day for 365 days In case you don’t want to go through the hassle of doing it every day, there is an option for you. All you have to do is subscribe to a monthly plan and all your chats will be stored forever.
9. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen
Note: The images can be saved either on iCloud or Google Drive . It’s up to you which one of them you use.
That’s all! By using these steps I was able to retrieve my deleted texts from iPhone and fix error code 9 on iPhone with ease. No more irritation! You can get back your lost data too by following this process carefully without any extra cost! Don’t hesitate, just give it a try!
STEP 1- On your smartphone, open the Facebook Messenger app. Make sure you’re logged in! STEP 2- Go to the search bar and search for the conversation you believe you deleted. STEP 3- If the chat you’re looking for is displayed, send another message to the recipient, which will unarchive the entire discussion.
Tap Archived from the More dropdown menu in your Messenger inbox. You’ll see all of your archived communications here. Hopefully, you’ll be able to locate your “deleted” message here. (Alternatively, you may search for the contact’s name in the search bar and expect to find your entire conversation history.)
In the top right corner, click on the Messenger icon. Select See all in Messenger from the dropdown menu. Click the … symbol next to Chats. Choose Archived chats from the dropdown menu. Look for the message you’re looking for toward the bottom of your screen.
Go to the “com. facebook.orca” folder > “fb_temp” > Cache folder, which contains the deleted Facebook messages. You may quickly restore these messages by connecting your Android phone to the desktop using a USB cable.
Unfortunately, as per Facebook Messenger’s official terms of service, a message may be permanently deleted after you remove it from the app. To see whether your message has been preserved, open the Messenger app and search for a few keywords in the search bar.
The deleted conversation can be found in the archived conversations section. click Download a Copy of your Facebook Data from the menu. Select “Download a Copy of your Facebook Data.”click Continue once you’ve entered your Account Password.
Deleted messages can’t be recovered from the Messages app. They’re irretrievable once they’ve been deleted. If you don’t use iCloud for messages, your messages may still be in an iTunes or iCloud backup if it was created before they were removed.
On an iPhone/ iPad/iPod touch, go to “Settings” and scroll down the list. Locate “Safari” in the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen before tapping it. In the next area, select ‘Website Data’ to see some of your deleted browser history listed there.