- Open the “Settings menu”
- Under “Accounts,” touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you’re using a Google account, touch Google and then the account.
- Touch the “Menu icon”.
- Touch Remove account.
How to REMOVE or DELETE gmail account off a Android Tablet
how to remove google account in android tablet
To remove a Gmail account from your Android device, go to the Settings app and tap Accounts. You’ll see all of your accounts listed there with the option to remove them. Select the Gmail account you want to remove and then tap on Remove Account.
Log in to your Google account
Click on the “Accounts” tab
Select the unwanted Gmail account
Select “Delete Account”
To remove your account from another device, follow these steps:
1) Sign in to the Gmail account you want to remove.
2) Click on Settings in the top-right corner of the screen.
3) Click on “Accounts and Import” on the left side of the screen.
4) Select “Remove account” next to the email address you want to remove.
5) Click Remove Account.
Yes, you can remove your Google account from Android without a password.
To remove the Google account from Android without a password, go to Settings > Accounts and tap on the Google Account that you want to remove. Then select Remove account.
You can remove your Google account from your tablet after a factory reset by going to Settings and tapping on Accounts. Tap on the Google account you want to delete, then tap Remove Account.
In order to remove a Gmail account from Chrome, you must first sign in to the account and delete the account from Gmail. Next, open a new tab and type chrome://settings/accounts into the address bar. This will bring up a list of all accounts associated with your browser. Click on the three dots next to the email address and select “Remove Account”.