- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “Account Settings,” then tap on this option. This will prompt a new window where you can view all of your information as well as edit them including deleting your profile altogether!
- Tap on “Delete my Account.”
- Confirm deletion, enter what’s known as a “reason for deletion” and click on the blue delete button at the bottom of this window.
DELETE Your Match Account/Profile Permanently!
I’m also not on Instagram or any other social media platform they have that I know of but might exist in the future, so I’ll never sign up for it either and don’t need to worry about their terms and conditions again.
For more help, contact Customer Service via chat or phone.
– Contact Match by either tapping on the arrow next to your profile pic in the top right corner of your screen and selecting “Customer Support,” then tap Chat with Us > Enter Phone Number/Email Address > Call Now (US) or Email Your Concerns, Where One Of Our Representatives Will Respond As Soon As Possible. That will take you to an online form where you can choose from a variety of options – including reaching out to customer service! You’ll need to enter information like type of concern, account info, name and number etc.
– Fill out the online form and click Submit. You’ll receive an automated response from Match, which will include a case number in the subject line.
– Contact Customer Service by emailing your concern to us at [email protected] or chat with one of our representatives for assistance!
This post is about the Match Application. As a reminder, I’m not on Facebook and don’t use any of their products or services. I’ll never sign up to be a beta tester for them either because they are so evil that they’ve brainwashed people into thinking it’s ok to steal data from other companies and manipulate public opinion by spreading fake news stories like my good friend Mark Zuckerberg does each year with his personal facebook account after he thanks himself in person at an awards show: highlighting all of his accomplishments every chance he gets without mentioning how much work still needs to be done.
How To Delete Match.com Account – Working 2020!
1. Select “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to “Account Settings,” then tap on this option. This will prompt a new window where you can view all of your information as well as edit them including deleting your profile altogether!
3. Tap on “Delete my Account.”
4. Confirm deletion, enter what’s known as a “reason for deletion” and click on the blue delete button at the bottom of this window