Delete thousands of emails on Yahoo app follow the instructions below:
- Go to “Yahoo Mail”. Type “e” in the “search box”.
- Select the “Inbox”. Click the “empty checkbox” to select all .
- click “delete”. click to “confirm”.
How to delete thousands of yahoo! emails at once
How to Bulk delete Emails on Yahoo Mail
If you find any device with Android operating system like HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy S3 has limited storage capacity; deleting too many photos or emails in a short period will quickly fill up your memory. If you want to clear out some space on your phone’s internal memory, you need to figure out how to deal with those unwanted files properly. Here are some methods that would work well for cleaning up your device:
1. Tap the Menu icon in the Home screen and choose “Settings.”
2. In the Apps menu, tap “Manage Applications” then select “Downloaded” on the following page.
3. Scroll down until you find Yahoo Mail app under All tab, tap it to load all messages that are already downloaded onto your Android phone so that you can delete them later on immediately from this page if necessary.
4. When Yahoo Mail has loaded completely on your smartphone, you would be able to see where it is located on Google Maps App or wherever else inside your phone’s internal memory as well as its size and amount of data used by each message which will help you evaluate how much space it takes up in your device.
5. Select Yahoo Mail app and you will see all the messages that are on your Android phone from this page with a check by each of them. You can tap the box to select those email or even drag it out and drop into another folder if you would like to move emails between various folders inside the inbox instead of deleting them permanently though.
6. Once you get rid of all unwanted mail, tap “Clear Data” option below to delete messages completely from both internal memory as well as Google Account (if there is any). And remember not to clear out cache data unless you have something important saved in it first before proceeding with this step since clearing cache may make your Gmail stop working immediately.
7. Once you have cleared all unwanted emails, you can go ahead and tap “Clear Cache” as well if you want to get rid of all messages completely from your Android phone though it would not free up much space on your device unless other apps take up a lot of memory in the internal storage.
8. After you are done with this method, check out for another email app that is more intuitive or even download new ones if Yahoo Mail does not meet your need any longer. You could try Gmail app for instance by tapping Google Play icon on the Home screen since it is developed by Google Inc. or simply select an alternative one that meets your requirement at hand such as Outlook App which frees up some space after installation.
by utilizing the “Select All” function repeatedly, you may remove all of your emails from Yahoo Mail. Because the “Select All” tool only picks up messages that are on the screen, you may need to use it more than once.
Swipe right to mark an email as read or unread. Swipe left to remove an email from your inbox or a folder. Tap and hold to display the bulk actions menu, which allows you to delete, move, archive, and otherwise manage multiple emails at once.
To begin, select the Mailbox you’d like to clear (this could be All Inboxes or a certain inbox like Gmail or Yahoo). Edit Select all. Trash then needs to be tapped, and all of the emails in the Mailbox will be deleted.
Check to see whether you’re signed in to your account. When you get there, check the square box. It’s under the “delete” button, as you can see. After they’ve all been chosen, hit the “delete” button. This might take a few minutes for messages to vanish.
To delete all of your communications from your inbox, go to the settings page, then go down to “Number of messages per page” and change it to “No limit.” After that, select OK when prompted to refresh your browser. Then, in your inbox, check the box next to “Sender” and hit Delete.
Select all of the emails on your iPad by holding down the Move button, then deselecting them. If you have different folders for your email on your iPad, repeat this procedure for each one. For more articles, go to Business Insider’s homepage.
Another approach to rid yourself of your emails is to set up Windows Live Mail in Windows. Once you’ve finished, go to your Inbox and hit Ctrl + A then click the delete button to erase all of your communications.
Open Mail and go to your Inbox. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually pick the emails you want to trash or archive, or tap Select All to select them all at once. Trash or Archive is the button to choose. If you only see Archive, touch and hold it for additional options such as Trash Selected Messages.
Select the first message. Check the box next to it. Holding down the “Shift” key, press and release it. Select the final message by checking the check box beside it. Select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.